The steps for setting up custom email on our gmail account are as follows only on Linux Web Hosting with perfect discriptions:
- Log into your Gmail account.
- Click on the settings.
- Select the Accounts and import tab.
- In the send mail as row select the ‘Add another email address’ option
- Another browser window will open. Add the email account that you want to send mail as. Proceed as instructed.
- Your webmail has now been added to you gmail account.
For reading emails from the account that you just added proceed as follows:
- From ‘Accounts and Import’ tab , select the ‘Add an email account’ from the ‘Check email from other accounts’ row.
- In the new window that opened provide the email account from which you want to receive mail from.
- Provide username and password of the account from which you want to receive emails from.
- In the port tab fill the port number.
- In the Pop Server fill the hot name from server.
- You can now read your webmails from your email account.
:— For more other query just be contact with linux web hosting………..